- MSN: Former faculty Hazel Johnson-Brown featured in a listicle about war-time nurses who changed history.June 2, 2023
14 war-time nurses who changed history
- MyNorthwest: Dr. Gilbert Gimm is quoted in an article about Washington’s ranking as best state for nursing careersMay 3, 2023
Washington ranks as best state for nursing careers
- NH Journal: Dr. Rebecca E. Sutter and Dr. Gilbert Gimm are featured in an article about the best and worst states for nursesMay 2, 2023
Granite State Great For Nurses, But Still Needs More
- WalletHub: Dr. Rebecca E. Sutter and Dr. Gilbert Gimm are featured in an article about the best and worst states for nursesMay 2, 2023
2023's Best & Worst States for Nurses
- May 9, 2023
From the MAP Clinics to virtual reality training and the Student Nursing Association, Bachelor of Nursing student James Kim graduates prepared to be a great nurse.
- May 1, 2023
Theresa Smith received $5,000 to the advancement of the nursing profession via research.
- April 28, 2023
In honor of Mason Nursing alum, the awards will recognize student nurse achievement
- Nurses trained via virtual reality performed better than those trained by inpatient clinical trainingApril 13, 2023
This promising preliminary research comes from a new pilot study by Bethany Cieslowski, Associate Professor of Nursing in Mason’s College of Public Health
- February 8, 2023
Want to expand your nursing education, but not sure which advanced degree is the right path for you? Learn more about the difference between earning a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree and earning a Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD) below! No matter which program you choose, both are great options for furthering your nursing career and making an impact on public health.
- January 5, 2023
Rebecca Bates attributes Mason’s interdisciplinary collaboration for elevating her research on adolescents and opioids.