Students who have been away from the university for less than two years without having submitted a leave of absence form, must re-enroll in order to register for courses. This can be done by submitting the Application for Re-enrollment Form, which is found on the Registrar's website.

Important things to note:

  • If a student had below a 2.00 cumulative GPA or was on academic suspension when they left, then they must follow the steps for Returning from Suspension.
  • Any re-enrollment request received by the Office of Student Affairs less than two weeks before the first day of courses may be denied.
  • Re-enrolling will update the student’s degree requirements to the latest catalog term. If the advisor believes that this change will create an obstacle towards graduation, then the advisor can submit a Declaration/Change of Program form indicating a change back to the original term to the Registrar's office.
  • All re-enrollment requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and approval is not guaranteed.