Resources Developed by the Mason: Health Starts Here Team
For more information on health and well-being, we have put together the following resources:
- Healthy Eating Information (pdf)
- Eating Disorder Signs and Information (pdf)
- Stress vs. Depression Symptoms and Information (pdf)
- Anxiety and Facing Our Fears (pdf)
- Substance Use Information (pdf)
- USDA My Plate Recommendations - View recommended plans by age and target calorie intake.
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
54th Annual Convention
November 19-22, 2020
The Impact of Social Support, Perceived Stress, and Suicide Bereavement on Suicidal Ideation and Meaning in Life in Emerging Adults. The authors (in order) are K. Naomi Pak, M.A., Alison Cuellar, Ph.D., Lawrence Cheskin, M.D., Jerome Short, Ph.D., and Sarah Fischer, Ph.D.