Academic Policies and Procedures

The College of Public Health strives to maintain policies and procedures that are consistent with those of the university, as well as in the best interest of our students.

The list below contains the most commonly used forms, along with the policies and procedures that must be followed. It is not a complete list of every policy or form. All university academic policies can be found in the University Catalog, and most academic action forms can be found on the University Registrar’s website.

If you have any questions concerning a particular policy or procedure, undergraduate students should contact the CPH Office of Student Affairs (Peterson Family Health Sciences Hall, Suite 1000, 703-993-1901) for clarification or to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. Graduate students should contact their faculty advisor within their department.