Substitutions and Waivers

The Substitution/Waiver Request Form is available on the Registrar’s website and is used to either substitute one class for another or to waive a degree requirement. For College of Public Health students, these requests require two signatures: one from your academic advisor and one from the assistant dean or director of advising in the CPH Office of Student Affairs (OSA).

If the request is approved, OSA will deliver the completed paperwork to the Registrar’s office. Students are typically only notified about a decision if the request has been denied.