There is No Off-Season in Public Health Research. Watch now.
In the Media
- May 22, 2023
- Neuroscience News: Research by Mason’s College of Public Health on the effects of cannabis use by pregnant women is citedMay 19, 2023
- Wedi: Dean Melissa Perry talks about health and well-being. Perry starts at the 2 minute and 20-second markMay 19, 2023
- May 18, 2023
- May 17, 2023
- Trauma-informed fellowship prepares Master of Social Work students to become more effective at supporting clientsMay 30, 2023Master of Social Work Advanced Level students are training to recognize distressing experiences that may have occurred in a client’s past and how to provide specific treatments based on their individual needs.
- May 25, 2023Professor in the College of Public Health Amira Roess guided individuals and organizations throughout the pandemic and reflects on what the end of the emergency status means for the health care system.
- May 22, 2023School Nurses: Answering the Call
- May 22, 2023CJ Mandell was honored with the award at the Lavender Awards, which celebrates those who have an impact on the LGBTQ+ community.
- Neuroscience News: Research by Mason’s College of Public Health on the effects of cannabis use by pregnant women is citedMay 19, 2023Key Influencers in Cannabis Use Disorder Treatment Success Among Pregnant Women
- Wedi: Dean Melissa Perry talks about health and well-being. Perry starts at the 2 minute and 20-second markMay 19, 2023Podcast Episode 103: Health and Well-Being for All – Dr. Melissa Perry, Dean, College of Public Health, George Mason University
- May 19, 2023Professor Panagiota (Yiota) Kitsantas found that pregnant women referred to treatment for cannabis use disorder by the justice system, health care providers, or trusted community sources were more likely to complete it.
- May 18, 2023Jynneos vaccine offers ‘substantial’ protection against mpox, studies find
- May 18, 2023Brenda Helen Sheingold, director of Mason’s Master of Healthcare Administration program, will serve as a Scholar-in-Residence to the Summer Institute for Curriculum Development in Critical Contemporary Antisemitism Studies.
- May 17, 2023First Ride: Northern Virginia Opens New “66-Parallel” Bike And Walking Trail
- May 17, 2023Mason public health nurses discuss how their training benefits their work and their different paths into the field.
- May 16, 2023In this week's video, Dean Perry talks with Dr. Erin Maughan, associate professor of Nursing about public health nursing, in honor of National Nurses Month.