- March 2, 2023
Spotlight on Child & Adolescent Health: Period poverty
- Associated Press: Dr. Amira Roess is quoted in an article on how the death rate has lowered, but is still not back to pre-pandemic rateDecember 14, 2022
US deaths fell this year, but not to pre-COVID levels
- October 25, 2022
Associate Professor of Global and Community Health Michael Bloom’s work with international scholars is a testament to Mason’s position as global research university
- Teen Vogue: Dr. Amira Roess is quoted in an article about the status of the COVID pandemic among different racial, economic, and regional groupsSeptember 29, 2022
Is The Pandemic Over? Experts Say No
- The Takeaway: College research cited in an article on Scotland offering free period products in bid to end period povertyAugust 23, 2022
Addressing Period Poverty in U.S. Schools
- August 23, 2022
A dog in France has monkeypox, worrying scientists that we won’t be able to eradicate the virus if it spreads to more animals
- The Washington Post: College research cited in an article on Scotland offering free period products in bid to end period povertyAugust 16, 2022
In a world first, Scotland offers tampons and pads for free
- FOX5: Dr. Kenneth Griffin’s research on hybrid substance abuse program, developed by National Health Promotion Associates, could decrease teen drug use, according to new studyAugust 4, 2022
New e-Learning Program Cuts Teen Drug Use by Up to 75%.
- July 27, 2022
Infectious disease expert weighs in on monkeypox health emergency.
- July 25, 2022
Monkeypox declaration 'clearly the right decision,' expert says.