Join the College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) at George Mason University for several exciting upcoming events!
Nutrition for Optimal Performance: Cooking Class with the Executive Chef of the Washington Redskins
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:30-8:00 PM
- Dr. Camille Barry Nutrition Kitchen in Peterson Hall – Fairfax, VA
- Cost: FREE! Space is limited so RSVP today.
- RSVP today at Alumni.gmu.edu/redskinschef
George Mason University’s Giving Day Celebration
- Thursday, April 2
- Spider Kelly’s – Clarendon, VA
- Cost: $10, tickets include unlimited appetizers and one drink ticket
- Register today at givingday.gmu.edu/
CHHS Celebrates National Public Health Week at the Smithsonian
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:30 – 7 PM
- Washington, DC
- Explore the Smithsonian’s Outbreak exhibit with CHHS Faculty Experts from 3:30-5:30 p.m. followed by a complimentary reception at The Capital Grille from 5-7 p.m.
- Cost: FREE!
- RSVP today at Alumni.gmu.edu/NPHW2020
CHHS Alumni Cider Social
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 5:30-7:30 PM
- Lost Boy Cider - Alexandria, VA
- Meet Class of 2020 and other alumni, and enjoy dinner, drinks + fun raffle prizes including a Fitbit!
- Cost: $10, tickets include dinner, drink ticket and fun!
- Register today at Alumni.gmu.edu/CHHScidersocial